- The Davie Respect Initiative is a challenge intended to enhance the level of demonstrated respect in Davie County.
- Up to 3 Ambassadors of Respect will be selected each quarter to receive a $1000 award, up to a maximum of 10 per year.
- If you are age 12-21 and a Davie County resident or a member of a Davie County club, organization or church, you are invited to participate!
- You can apply by yourself, or with a group of friends!
- Due date for applications for this quarter: December 31, 2020.
- Newly selected Ambassadors Of Respect will be announced quarterly.
Check out the newest Ambassadors of Respect and visit our DRI blog for updates, news, inspiration and fun!